Business owners can join four different training sessions in February, each unique in its topic and technique and each presenting thought-provoking concepts for small business success. Plan to attend any or all of the following:
- Developing Your Marketing Strategy, Including Social Media – Learn the importance of developing a marketing strategy, brand development and the role social media plays in executing your strategy; Thursday, February 2nd, 11:00 a.m. at the Coquina City Hall, 200 S. Church St. in Bunnell; $35 includes box lunch
- Managing Cash Flow to Improve Profit – Understand why your cash heads south just as your sales are headed north; Tuesday, February 21 at 7:00 a.m. at 160 Cypress Point Pkwy., Suite B105 and Tuesday, February 28th at 6:00 p.m. at the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce on SR100; $25 includes coffee/bagel/muffin
- Getting a Grip on Your Business – a Two week seminar (4 hours total) designed to help you improve, grow and take you to the next business level; Wednesday, February 16th, 6:00 p.m. at 160 Cypress Point Pkwy, Suite B105; $50 includes all training materials.
- Understanding the Lending Process – Learn the critical 5 C’s of credit essential to achieving a loan; Tuesday, February 14th, 6:00 p.m. at 160 Cypress Point Pkwy., Suite B105; $15 fee
- Meet with fellow local businesses to informally discuss and better understand issues that Flagler County businesses face; learn how the Palm Coast Business Assistance Center can help; Wednesday, February 8th at the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce; Wednesday, February 15th at 105 S. Second St. in Flagler Beach; Friday, February 24th at Coquina City Hall, 200 S. Church St. in Bunnell. Each begins at 8:00 a.m. and each are free of charge.
Monthly classes for this brand new local Business Success Series are sponsored by the Center for Business Excellence, Palm Coast Business Assistance Center, Small Business Development Center at the University of Central Florida, City of Flagler Beach, City of Bunnell, SCORE and the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce. Registration is available at www.palmcoastBAC.com, or log onto www.palmcoastgov.com for more information.