Starting A Business
Are You an Entrepreneur?
Before starting a new business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Why do you want to own your own business?
- Have you worked in a business like the one you want to start?
- Have you any business training?
- Have you saved any money? Are you prepared to lose this money?
- Do you understand that owning your own business may entail working 12 to 16 hours a day, probably six days a week, maybe on holidays?
- Are you prepared to lower your standard of living for several months or years?
- Can you live with the uncertainty of income?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Can you take responsibility?
- How good an organizer are you?
- How good is your health, both physical and emotional?
- Do you believe in yourself and in the success of your potential venture?
If you feel positive about your responses to the questions above, feel free to click on the information topics in the sub-menu to learn more about starting a business. In addition, the Palm Coast Business Assistance Center serves Flagler County and provides FREE personalized consulting services to Grow Your Business!
Whether you a starting a new business or need some help expanding your existing enterprise, the Palm Coast Business Assistance Center through the partnership with the UCF SBDC offers multiples services to help you. For more information or to setup an appointment, please contact the Palm Coast Business Assistance Center at (386) 986-2499.